How to remove variant thumbnails

Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 5

hello @KetanKumar 

Thank you for replying. luckily i was able to find the solution to that, I do however have another question if you don't mind.

1. How do I add SVG files (with quotes/shop values) to my homepage just above the footer?

Example20200904_092818.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8524 1138 2981

@Lemmy 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am using 'Debut'. Is there a code to input somewhere so the variant thumbnails below the main image on the product pages are removed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is kind of a dick move on Shopify's part. Why do we have to pay monthly for an app to delete a photo when Shopify could just have a delete button when someone accidentally uploads the wrong image file. I was quite happy with this platform until this and now I am rethinking this whole thing. Also, most people aren't comfortable with code. That's why we are using ready made templates to guide us through.

0 Likes