Solved

How to remove white space at main page (VENTURE THEME)

SHIBdev
Shopify Partner
334 24 92

hi there! can i remove that white space between advertisement bar and my banner section 

bannerheaderedit.jpg

Thanks so much! have a good day!

Accepted Solutions (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@SHIBdev 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.template-index .main-content { margin-top:0px !important; }
}

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@SHIBdev 

Oh! sorry. Add this for mobile.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.template-index .main-content { margin-top: 0px !important; }
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@SHIBdev 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@SHIBdev 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

}

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

SHIBdev
Shopify Partner
334 24 92

@dmwwebartisan wrote:

@SHIBdev 

}

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

@dmwwebartisan thanks por quick answer! it works really fine in desktop view, but mobile view show the same

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@SHIBdev 

Oh! sorry. Add this for mobile.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.template-index .main-content { margin-top: 0px !important; }
}

Thanks!

SHIBdev
Shopify Partner
334 24 92

@dmwwebartisan Thanks so much! appreciate that! it works really well!

littlecloudmedi
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey I am having the same problem trying to erase the white space, and I copied and pasted the code but I still have the white space. Is there a different fix?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@littlecloudmedi 

Please send your store URL! I will check and send the correct solution to you!

Thanks!