How to reposition 'Learn more' button - Debut

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I have a problem with the Learn More button on mobile devices. It is fine on desktop version. Picture below - 

It fits perfect on the picture. However, on mobile devices the button does not fit. Picture below - 

Could anyone help me with aligining this button to the center of the picture? 

I am using the theme 'Debut'.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
865 6 145

Hi,

A link to your store would help identify the issue. In case your store is still in development and password protected for preview, please provide the preview password as well.

Best wishes!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Karl,

The website is online - www.raseus.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
865 6 145

Okay, so I don't have the same version of Debut theme or am missing something, because with the current Debut, slide links are across the entire slide element rather than a button.

Either way, going to assume you have something like following in your theme.scss.liquid

.slideshow__btn {
  // some btn styles would be here

@include media-query($medium-down) {
    display: none;
  }
}

Now that @include media-query with display: none hides the original slide button at any size like tablet or phone. Need to comment that out.

Next you need to hide the content element that shows only on tablet and mobile instead which will be something like

@include media-query($medium-down) {
  .slideshow__text-wrap--mobile {
    display: block;
    //some other styles
    //
  }
}

You need to change that display: block; to display: none;

Like I said, I don't seem to be on the same version of Debut theme so I don't even have those style classes in my theme and thus cannot confirm these changes with certainty - but above should give you good clues where to look and what to change.

However, those changes won't be much good IMO because the button won't be scaled with the slideshow image.

A proper solution would be a little more involved and beyond the explanation of a forum post.

Best wishes!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the help. 

0 Likes