How to show all product images in a vertical way in Debut theme?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I am using Debut theme on my store and I'd like all the product images to show up on the product page and in a vertical grid instead of the default setup.

Just like this site: https://bestsellrz.com/products/lilwarm

I am totally new to Shopify. Could anyone please help me achieve the same?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 27 40

Hey, @techblazes!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

As you are using a Shopify theme, our theme's team can assist with this change as part of your 60 minutes of free design time if you are eligible. Details on this can be found here.

I will first just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get our theme's team to have a look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for the prompt reply, Lulu. I have confirmed the same using your email. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Naser.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 27 40

No problem at all, @techblazes. Thank you for confirming. I will get this sent to our theme's team now. Please note it can take 3 working days but they will reach out to you by email as soon as it has been done or if they need any more information. 

All the best!

Lulu

0 Likes
3 0 0
No problem. Thank you :)
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi @Lulu5, can you send me email too. I have the same desire as @techblazes. My theme is Debut theme.

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 27 40

Hi, @tonthatthienvu.

Sure, In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account also. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will check your eligibility and hopefully get your request sent up to our theme team.

Kind regards,

Lulu 

0 Likes