How to show question mark (?) next to shipping title on checkout page?

Solved
NB2018
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

How is it possible to show a question mark next to the shipping title on checkout?

I can find it in other Shopify stores such as this one: https://shoppa.beataheuman.com

but I cannot find a setting to activate this on our store: www.catsletnothing.com

Thanks in advance.

B.

Question mark showingQuestion mark showingQuestion mark missingQuestion mark missing

UmairA
Shopify Partner
872 85 173

Hey there @NB2018,

I can't help much without looking at the backend but maybe adding the following code to your theme.css file may help

.total-line__name span:before [
content: '?';
height: 5px;
width: 5px;
border-radius: 50%;
background: gray;
color: black;
}

Hope it helps.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
NB2018
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @UmairA thank you. However, this question mark opens up a dialog (see attached) -- any idea if this behavior can be inserted with the question mark? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 21.41.53.png

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17223 1866 6445

@NB2018 

sorry for this issue 

also so sorry Shopify checkout page customization allow to only Shopify plus plan do you have this?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
The-Gift-Shop
Tourist
6 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

You need to add text to your shipping policy.

Go to Settings > Legal > Shipping policy. Once you add content to this the question mark and pop will automatically appear. 

NB2018
Tourist
3 0 1

thanks so much @The-Gift-Shop - solved!

0 Likes