How to show stock level on Empire theme?

Sebäz
1 0 0

Hi, I want to show the stock level to my customers. I am using Empire theme.

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 66 189

Hi @Sebäz,

Displaying the stock level of your products on your storefront would typically require some edits to your theme's code, which would allow for this information to be displayed on the frontend of the store. The Empire theme is not supported by Shopify's own themes team as it was built by a third-party developer, Pixel Union, so I would first recommend contacting them to ask if they can assist with this.

If this is not a supported change the developers can help with, I'd recommend looking into hiring a Shopify Expert who could make this change for you.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mybellas-com
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hello Sebaz

Yes they need to do some edits to your theme code we were able to do our self for individual products, but we have some products with different color we wanted too show inventory individually inventory variants. We use code developer briskdeloders.com they will add the code for you and it’s very affordable price under hundred dollars, you can see it on our website we use the same theme.

https://mybellas.com/collections/area-rugs-1/products/madison-926-light-grey-blue

but if you want to show inventory of all variances combined for product

add this code to Snippets product.liquid
Underneath {% unless onboarding %}

<div id="variant-inventory">
{% assign total = 0 %}
{%for variant in product.variants %}
{% capture i %}{{ total | plus:variant.inventory_quantity }}{%endcapture%}
{% assign total = i %}
{%endfor%}
{% unless total == '0' %}
Only {{ total }} left
{% endunless %}