How to show the gift card remaining balance in the order confirmation email notification

Excursionist
19 0 1

Needed a helpful approach from the shopify team...

I needed to show my remaining gift card/Coupon balance after deducting amount for purchased order in the shipping-cart pages and also on the order confirmation email notification .What should i do to make it possible,please explain in detail.It will be very helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
274 36 31

Hello, @MKMUMU.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you’re looking for a way to show the remaining gift card balance on the order status page and confirmation email notification after an order. I’m afraid this is not a feature available on Shopify at the moment and there are instructions on checking the gift card balance on our frequently asked questions about gift cards. There is another forum post that goes into detail with our gift cards, I recommend checking that out as well: Gift card app. Nonetheless, I can see this is a very useful feature and I will be putting forth a feature request for the ability to show gift card balances with our developers on your behalf. 

There are third-party gift card apps, such as Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty, which is able to show customer gift card balances on the cart page. If you need support with this app, you can always reach out to the developer directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app page.

I hope this clarifies the gift cards and provides an option for you to explore. If you have any other questions on gift cards, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 1

Thank You for your detailed information regarding my query..Thank You.

1 Like