How to transfer redesign to a live store?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1233 162 361

Right. The partner program is a tool for developers to work with Shopify and develop stores for their clients before they hand them off. That, or as a playground for them to try new things and just learn the platform. There's learning resources as well. I would personally work on the unpublished site and swap products when I was ready, unless you have a massive inventory of products because that could take a while and I don't know how keen you are on having downtime. I can't really speak to transferring of domains and naming issues as I've never had to hand off a store to a client before. I usually just do theme edits here and there, I wouldn't want to give you any wrong information. 

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is all good information and makes sense. My question is after the new theme is ready to be migrated out of our development environment back to the live account, is the theme placed in "Other Themes" or does it automatically become the "published" theme?

0 Likes