How to update colors for the SUBMIT button for google reCAPTCHA screen after submitting Contact Us

KristinW
Excursionist
30 2 4

Can anyone direct me to where I can change the font color / button background color for the SUBMIT button on the reCAPTCHA screen after submitting the Contact Us page?

Although the Contact Us page submit button is set to primary with pink background and white text, the following reCAPTCHA page has both white text and white background except on hover:

Contact Us button:

KristinW_3-1620152306106.png

reCAPTCHA button (not on hover):

KristinW_0-1620152041966.png

On hover: 

KristinW_1-1620152068371.png

0 Likes

One way to do this is to change colors in the theme systems area of Shopify Customizer, but there may be limitations of the customization based on your theme. Another way is to do this using CSS.

If you need my development assistance to do this or need a more advanced solution, please let me know or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.

0 Likes
KristinW
Excursionist
30 2 4

I've been unable to find this - it seems to be called input.shopify-challenge_button btn 

Just need someone to point me in the right direction? 

0 Likes

Hey Kristin, I think the best suggestion is to hire a Shopify developer to help you with this. If you like, I can complete this for $100.

0 Likes
KristinW
Excursionist
30 2 4

Thank you! Our theme developer made the update for me - 

0 Likes