How to upload a custom fonts - Debut theme

3 0 1

Hi! After many unsuccessful tries of uploading a custom font, (to be exact it's this one: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Jua ) I'm asking for help desperately :(

Hope someone can help, Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day!

Eva

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 42

Hi, Eva. 
Morgan here from the Social media team at Shopify. 

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for some help! Sorry you are having a hard time getting a customer font onto your site. I completely understand the feeling, I had a similar issue not too long ago and I ended up using an app for this. The third party app I used is called Fontify. It is free to use with the selection of fonts they provide (almost all the same as Google fonts.) However, if you do need a specific font you can pay a small fee and upload that exact one. It's super fast and works great, I had my fonts displayed on my website in about 20 minutes after downloading. 

Alternatively, if you are wanting to give manual uploading another try I came across this step by step video on Youtube that is really thorough.

Let me know how this goes! 

Cheers,
Morgan F 

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey Morgan,

I had a quick question, if I use Fontify to upload custom fonts, will they work inside a page builder like Shogun?

I have a dev store so I can't produce the results myself and wondered if anyone had any idea?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

hi Hiten,

shogun doesn't work well at all with Shopify apps. I tried fontify myself, and it messes with the text editor on shogun pages. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am using Fontify to uploading Google Fonts. 

Bah i have a problem, my fonts arent working on my device mobile. Do you know where is the problem please ? But its working on Shopify, with the device View.. 

Thanks for helping me ! 

0 Likes