How to use the 'secondary image layout' for collections list in the Venture theme?

4 0 0

Hi everyone,

I've spent the past couple of hours trying to figure it out, to no avail. I hope an expert could help?

In the settings of the Venture theme, in the collections list for the home page, you can use the 'secondary image layout' which brings the collections into a nice, compact grid with the titles sitting on top of the images, with no padding, etc.

I'm trying to find a way to implement this for the main collections list page, not just for the home page. How can this be achieved?

The only two visible options available are to display as a grid, or as a list. Although, in this grid view, there's a lot of extra padding and blank space. Very different from the view available on the home page.

I looked at the coding of the grid view on the home page and compared it to the coding of the grid view on the collections list page and can see it's different, but I have no idea what to copy/paste/edit and what location to place it. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thank you in advance for your time,

Rob

0 Likes
4 0 0

Just a friendly bump - Are there any experts out there who know how to solve this please?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Anyone at all?

0 Likes
4 0 0

...Anyone?

tenor.gif

0 Likes