How would I add Sub Collections to DEBUT theme?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I am trying to create sub collections in the "debut" theme.

What I am trying to do is this, from my home page of my shopify store to show all my featured collections.

I want to show three featured collections Men, Women and children.

By clicking on the men collection you are brought to a page showing all the different men collections I have (T-shirts, Sweaters, Pants, etc) Then you can select where you would like to view for example clicking t-shirt would show you all the different mens t-shirts in stock .

by clicking on the womens collections you are brought to a page showing all the different womens collections I have (Dresses, Skirts, Pants, Shirts, etc) By clicking on the pants collections you are shown all the different womens pants in stock.

by clicking on the childrens collection you are brought to a page showing all the different childrens collections I have (cloths, toys, books etc) by clicking on one of these collections you are shown all the products within this collection.

I've tried using the uncomplicated-categories app for this but I can't seem to figure out where to past the code into my collections.liquid. (If someone can make this work for me, or guide me through installation I will also pay $40 paypal)

I'm offering $40 PayPal to whoever can help me accomplish what I am trying to do! We can use skype/phone call/discordgg so I can better explain what I am trying to accomplish!

https://imgur.com/gallery/8n5I62s

0 Likes