Huge white gap below slideshow images on mobile

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, 

I've looked at similar posts on here about this issue, but when I've tried to implement the solutions previously posted they made it worse. On mobile version of my store there is a HUGE white space between the top image and the actual products, but it's fine on desktop.

I've looked at the code suggestions and there is no theme.scss.liquid file under assests that I've seen other people edit successfully. 

Please help if you can. I believe that this is impacting sales on mobile.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
836 127 141

Please share your store's URL so we can solve that!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello!

It's www.nutriteacup.com 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
836 127 141

Ok there's a lot of hidden elements, wrong padding values, etc...What changes were made to the stylesheet.css file? You're using the Icon theme correct?

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for your reply! As far as I am aware I didn't change the stylesheet.css file. The theme was purchased and downloaded as is, and I haven't changed anything on it. I've only updated my products, texts, and added a few pictures.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I stumbled on a temporary fix? So I changed the photo on the top of the page and the gap went away from the mobile view. Maybe it was an incorrect size? I'm not sure, but for now just changing the picture to another one seemed to fix that issue.

0 Likes