Huh All products images have vanished!?

4 0 0
Today I have stumbled apon a major problem. I am confident I did nothing to initiate the issue. Nor can i fix the fact that litterally all my products images for customers to view are gone. If you know the fix for the issue share your knowledge because being that My team and I put serious marketing efforts in everything could be tarnished if we dont act on a solution asap. Shopify Family help us get back on track and building on the platform we love. Thank you!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
470 38 82

Hey there, @Dr-DEALIO 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

This sounds like it could be a theme issue. What we will need is a link to your store in order to take a look and help determine what is going wrong here, could you provide us with one, please? 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0
4 0 0
Hey Bo thanks for the speedy respomse i hope that you can shine the light on this issue as it plays a huge part in our success. From what i can see on the help community im not the only one who has faced this issue. Id appreciate your help and input and whatever myself and my team can learn through this process would be great.

Https://www.dr-dealio.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
470 38 82

Thank you for getting back to me @Dr-DEALIO. I took a look into this for you and found that there are no products in your store. When you click into any of the collections you are seeing placeholders as there are no products in any of the collections. From your Shopify admin could you please go to products and check to see if there is anything there? 

Your store looks like it has been set up brilliantly, great collections and design used, it is just lacking in products. Did you build this store yourself or was it built by a third party partner/expert? If this was built by a third party I would recommend reaching out to them to query why there are no products in your store.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes