I Can't Remove "Powered By Shopify"

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 2

Hello all,

My store is MediBrightWhite.com and i already deleted both sets of the code from my footer.liquid .To be specific i deleted the {{powered by link}} in both spots using the debut theme. When i view the page on desktop its gone but when i go to my mobile phone it is there right at the bottom. Not really sure why, i was thinking it had something to do with adding the AMP app to my store to help speed up mobile loading .I really dont know though any help would be awesome

Thank you to all!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1866 181 748

I guess you already found a solution to remove it because I cannot see it if I visit your store from a mobile device.

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 2

haha i just did like seconds ago lol

Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

thank you for the offering to help though it is appreciated very much.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1866 181 748

This is an accepted solution.

Sure, glad you found a solution. Feel free to ask if anything else comes up - the Shopify community is helpful and active.

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hello, can you help me remove it from my store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Good day Mate, what have you done to remove it ? I've got the same issue thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 4

Hi! I have been removing the "powered by" code in several of my clients' store, but for some reason it keeps showing, even after removing the code. I'm using the Debut theme for the 1st time ever, just to give it a try, and this happens. Also, I added this code: "<p class="site-footer__links"> Desarrollado por <a href="https://www.upwide.digital"><strong>Upwide</strong></a> </p>" which we use on the footer stating we developed the store in question, and it isn't showing...

Does anybody know what else could I do? I've seen this work many times in many different themes, but not this one...

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 4

Ok I found what was missing. It turns out that in the Debut theme, there are a few lines with the "powered by" code, as seen here:
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/I-Can-t-Remove-quot-Powered-By-Shopify-quot/td-p/4395...

Highlighted
2 0 0

how did you solved?

0 Likes