I NEED HELP!!!

CharlesIlagan
Tourist
10 0 4

https://urbantravelerco.com/

When I click on the product in mobile, it starts with the last image and it doesn't show the first pictures of the product. We need to Start the scroll of product photos from the left on all products. How can I fix this in the codes?

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
118 11 16

Hello @CharlesIlagan :

See the image below:

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 6.50.33 PM.png

It says initialIndex:5, I believe there must be an option to change this in your theme customisation.

Try to edit the product page by editing and check if there is an option to do this. Other wise it need to change by coding. Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
CharlesIlagan
Tourist
10 0 4

There's no option so I think I have to paste some code in here. Also our company is looking for a Tech Support for a Long Term Project.

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1790 257 698

It's probably not in your customize editor, it'll probably need to be edited in the code itself, though I don't know why they would start it at 5. I can take a look for you if you want, I'll just need to request access to your themes. Would that be ok?

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
118 11 16

We can provide you the tech support you can contact on below email.

Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hire for Custom Shopify Solutions, Apps development or Any kind of Web development work.
See our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes