I have the Boundless theme on my store. Compare at Price and Price both show up on the collection page, but...

1 0 0

I have the Boundless theme on my store. Compare at Price and Price both show up on the collection page, but the price does not show up on my product page. Only the Compare at Price shows up. I do not know how to read script or have any knowledge of coding. Could anyone help me out?

I'm sure it's an easy fix and I've been searching for an answer for about a week but can't seem to locate a thread with the answer. I appreciate the help in advance. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
90 0 9

Hi, Edy! 

Alicia here, from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for reaching out :)

I'd be happy to take a closer look at this for you! I know how frustrating things like this can be. Since taking a closer look into this will mean accessing your Shopify account, I'm going to be sending you an email directly so that we can start digging deeper into this! This will ensure that your account remains secure and we're not discussing it in a public forum. Keep an eye out for my email! 

All the best,

Alicia D. | Shopify Guru

support@shopify.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have the same problem on my store. Can anybody help me? Thank you

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

I have the same problem with the Boundless theme and all my products not showing the sale price, only the compare price with strikethrough

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

crazy really..2 years later and still the same issue, you would think by now it would have been addressed.

0 Likes