I have two problems on my store. Can sombody help?

4 0 0

Hello, I have two small problems with my store. In the first picture you can see that there is written my store url. It is very ugly...

And in the second picture you can see that the button says "Buy Now" but my store is in German so I have to rename it. But I just can not find where to change it. 

Store Help.PNGStore Herlp 2.PNG

I hope somebody can help me. Thanks  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
614 58 80

Hey, @INSANECBD!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for your post, and the screenshots you added are very handy! I understand there are a couple of customizations you'd like made on your site, and I'm happy to help out with this!

Let's start with your first screenshot. The "MYSTORE2020Q" circled appears to be the vendor name associated with those products. This can be changed from the Products section of the admin by clicking on a product that you want to update, and locating the "Vendor" section. That is where you can choose what vendor name is associated with each product: 

vendor.png

If you have a lot of products that you need to change the vendor name on, then you can also use the Bulk Product Editor to speed up the process and change multiple products at once! 

On to the second screenshot regarding the "Buy Now" button. That text can be changed via the language editor for your theme. To access the language editor, head over to the Online Store> Themes section of the admin, and for the theme in question, click "Actions". On the drop-down menu that appears, select the option "Edit Languages":

language editor.png

Once inside the language editor, type in "Buy Now" into the search filter, and you'll see where you can change the wording for the button. Be sure to save the page after making your change, and then the update will reflect on your live site. 

Let me know if you have any troubles actioning the above steps, and I'll be happy to further assist! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I am not able to select "None". I could add it but then instead of "mystore..." there is "None". 

And the button is now in German. Thank you so much  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
614 58 80

Hey, @INSANECBD!

Ash here again. I'm happy to be of assistance! 

You're correct that the "Vendor" field cannot be left blank, so a common solution is to simply enter your own store name there. Alternatively, you may also be able to hide the vendor option entirely from the collection page, but this would require some code work to your theme files. What theme are you using? If it's a free Shopify-made theme, then I could loop in our theme support team to see if this is something we can assist with! 

As for the button translation, I'm glad to hear switching that to German was a success! Let me know if you'd like to discuss the vendor option further! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes