I'm trying to change the color of the font in a section in Debut

Solved
11 0 0

I'm trying to change the color of the font in Debut in a 'Rich Text' section. I want to change colors for just these sections. I changed the background color and now can't read the font. I'd like the font to be white.

Thank you,

Bernie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Have you tried to right-click the rich-text area and click "select all", then change the colour of the text from the editor above?

Or are you coding these changes?

0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
884 106 197

You can go into your theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom:

.rich-text, .rich-text p {
    color: white;
}

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
1 0 0

I just Googled changing the font color because I need that too. (to bad there isn't just a simple menu bar showing fonts, colors and size...

Anyway, a bunch of things popped up and i'm getting into it now. 

@BernieG wrote:

I'm trying to change the color of the font in Debut in a 'Rich Text' section. I want to change colors for just these sections. I changed the background color and now can't read the font. I'd like the font to be white.

Thank you,

Bernie

0 Likes
11 0 0

Thank you. That seems to work.

I'll keep you in mind.

Bernie

0 Likes
Astronaut
884 106 197

Feel free to message me if you have another question. You'll have to enable messaging in your profile.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes