I need a background behind the text

Estia-soaps
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi, this is my website : https://estiasoaps.co.uk/

I need background text on the GPS slideshow (two slides) and on the GPS parallax banner. Can anyone help me? Thank you

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14376 1669 5165

@Estia-soaps 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your section  a screenshot,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Estia-soaps
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi Ketan, thank you for offering to help. At the moment I have changed the photos so I can have a clear background behind the text but I still need a solution for when I add new photos. The first ss is from my slidebar. The second is from parallax banner49C0F07F-AEEF-4B69-98D9-B260588F3C22.pngD16E84D6-4F86-4EF1-BB6F-B30CB06B63F5.png

0 Likes
Estia-soaps
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi, did you have any time looking into my issue? Thank you !

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14376 1669 5165

@Estia-soaps 

sorry for this issue but parallax affect some device doesn't work so please disable mobile and tablet device 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Estia-soaps
Tourist
7 0 3

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any advice for the first photo? Is from the slide bar. My website is: www.estiasoaps.co.uk. I want to change the photos and I need the text to come with a background to be visible.

Thank you for your time

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14376 1669 5165

@Estia-soaps 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

0 Likes
Estia-soaps
Tourist
7 0 3

@KetanKumar Thank you for your time looking at my issue.  I maybe haven't described my problem well. On my website all the photos have a text on them. If a photo is very "busy" and not clear in the middle where the text is placed, then you cannot read the text. I have now changed some photos to keep a dark green background where the text is but soon I will replace them and then I need the text to be displayed on a color background (white text on green background) so you can read it and see the photo behind.

I hope I described it better so you can help me. Appreciate your time reading this.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14376 1669 5165

@Estia-soaps 

great, thanks for update do you have like this?

KetanKumar_1-1614366127302.png

0 Likes