I need help moving the nav. bar up to the top with my logo in Debut

5 0 0

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 6.37.14 PM.png

I have searched other sources on the internet but there isn't much, I tried messing with the code in the theme.liquid file and css but I know nothing about padding and all that. Hopefully this demonstration makes sense, I would like to try both ways, essentially I want to bring my logo to the top of the page and bring my nav. bar up right underneath it. The other way is to bring the nav. bar close to the top but put my logo either to the left of the nav. bar or to the right ( whichever looks best). I am thinking about adding the  nav. links to the announcement bar somehow. Here is the link to my store: https://www.bingedeal.com/. Also, should I get rid of the "New Arrivals" section? I'm trying to make a general store and I feel like my store may seem like a brand store already. Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 6.37.29 PM.pngAny help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Also, I don't know if the slideshow looks good or not, or if I should just make a slideshow showcasing the winning products on my store. 

0 Likes