I need help with putting the sizes for my Tee Shirts for customers to pick when ordering

1 0 0

I've got pics and descriptions but can't figure out how to allow the customer to pick a size when checking out.

HELP!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 7 13

Hi, @C3-2018

Thank you for reaching out to the community about this. To allow your customers to choose a size, you will need to add the sizes as variants in the product's settings in your admin. From your home page, navigate to Products > select the product, scroll down to the Variants section. If it is a new product, you will add the option "size" and then add the choices so that it looks something like this: 

21-27-31vos-18gx3

If you've already added other options, such as colour, then you will instead need to click on More options > Edit options > Add another option. So it will look something like this: 

21-29-mg7ha-pbpl8

Once you've created that second option, you'll be able to more easily create additional variants by clicking on "Add variant", and filling in the options. You can find full instructions in our help docs on how to do this here, but feel free to let me know if you have any further questions about it! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes