I need help with website design

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello everyone,

I would like someone to help me with some things, like removing the underline from the menus on the pages, if possible changing the login and cart icons and also how do I add links in the footer for example I would like to redirect the "Login" in the footer to /account/login, I'm using the Debut theme.

Thank you!.

Below is the image for reference:

help.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 327 444

Hey @Parasite_Eve,

If you can provide your website URL then it will be easy for us to give solution here.

Please provide your website URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
Highlighted

Hello Parasite_Eve,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.site-nav__label {
    border-bottom: none!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 327 444

Hey @Parasite_Eve,

1) To remove the underline from the menus on the pages. Add the following code in your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.site-nav__label {
border-bottom: 0px !important;
}

2) I would like to redirect the "Login" in the footer to /account/login

Goto Admin -> Online store -> Navigation -> Select your footer menu -> Edit related item and you can change your link there.

3) if possible changing the login and cart icons

Which Icons do you need there instead?

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

@dmwwebartisan  Sorry for the english is that i don't speak the language very well yet, i'm from Brazil

About 1. The above solution solved my problem with sublimation. Thank you!.

About 2. "Goto Admin -> Online store -> Navigation -> Select your footer menu -> Edit related item and you can change your link there." 

I can't find the login page to add, only pages that I created among other things, it would be easy if I had to add a redirect url but it is also not possible to put it in the field.

About 3.

For example:

this search bar and on the right side the corner of login, wish list and login, register.aliexpress.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 327 444

Hey @Parasite_Eve,

About 2: Can you provide a screenshot of your admin menu navigation?

OR Click on customize button and scroll down click on the footer section, check if menu is there. click there and try to edit that menu.

About 3: You need icons exactly like this. Do you have SVG files? It needs customization of the header.

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @dmwwebartisan 

"About 2: Can you provide a screenshot of your admin menu navigation?

OR Click on customize button and scroll down click on the footer section, check if menu is there. click there and try to edit that menu."

Probably when I tried to add the url link in the menu it gave an error and didn't save and so I thought it was the correct method and I didn't try it again, but now it worked, I did it.

Thank you!.

"About 3: You need icons exactly like this. Do you have SVG files? It needs customization of the header."

So, unfortunately I don't have the svg of these icons but would I only have to inform how I would do in the case if I had them?.

0 Likes