I need to add a collection to a custom page.

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey Guys,

I am new to Shopify, and I am trying to upgrade our Theme, we purchased one and I am trying to transition it. We need to make 2 collection custom pages, using the Collection List, and I can't figure out how to add the tab.

See current (what I am trying to achieve):

joshuanightie_0-1604876228113.png

See new template:

joshuanightie_1-1604876268156.png

Thanks!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9422 1187 3301

@joshuanightie 

Thanks for post 

are able to code can you please try to all code copy past new template an section or let me know

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
102 16 19

Hey @joshuanightie 

Eunice here from the Shopify Community, thanks for posting!

Firstly a big warm welcome to Shopify! How are you finding it so far?

Any theme you purchase from the Shopify Theme Store will have its own dedicated support team delivered by the creators of the theme. Simply head to the theme listing and click on support as shown in the image below:

niosz-fw1dh

If you purchased your theme from a third-party I recommend contacting them directly for support, or alternatively, wait for an expert to help you here in the Community.

Do you have a launch date in mind for your store? Check out this useful page from our Help Centre to help with launch preparation. It's important to ensure your checkout works before customers start adding items to their cart. With all the excitement of going live, little things like this can be easily overlooked.

Hope this helps! 

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes