I need to either hide a button, or change to url it directs to.

Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1

Hi, My website is for my restaurant and is here: www.theseatree.co.uk 

We use a third party site to manage our table bookings and takeaway orders. We are moving onto Open Table for the table bookings element so I want to be able to edit the "Table Reservation" blue button in the header of my site to redirect to our Open Table profile area (but maintain the orange "See Menu & Order" button).

If this isn't possible, maybe we can hide that button and then add the Open Table code/widget in its place ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Dennis,

Do want to hide Table Reservation button? or you want to replace it with Open Table code? and what will be the link for it?

Let me clear please.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1
Hi

Replacing would be better.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello
I have checked your requirement.
I will do this for you.
As this is theme customization work it will take some time.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Email me: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1
Yes that’s correct.

I need to know how to do the customisation. I cannot find the code for the existing buttons.
0 Likes
Highlighted

If you are having coding knowledge then you have to search the button code from your theme code customization section..then you can change it. 

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 1
I can’t find the code. I’m asking because I want somebody to help me !
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1085 177 213

@Dennis-C 

That button is being loaded within an iframe which makes it impossible to be customized by code. 

The only solution in this case is checking the configurations of this app that you're using for reservation and see whether it has the option to change the link.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes