I want tho change the contents of the "PASSWORD INCORRECT, PLEASE TRY AGAIN" message.

MikeCronin
Tourist
19 0 3

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 4.39.55 PM.png

Pretty self-explanatory; using Debutify right now. I want tho change the contents of the "PASSWORD INCORRECT, PLEASE TRY AGAIN" message. There is no string within the password.liquid file to alter/edit this text (like there once was when I was previously using the original Debut theme, and I made this work fine.)

Site is http://designedbysoon.com.

This is what I am faced with while trying to edit password.liquid's contents:

<div class="grid__item large--one-third push--large--one-third text-center">

{% form 'storefront_password' %}
{{ form.errors | default_errors }}

(something to change the "Incorrect Password" message should be right here but as you can see it is not)
<label for="password" class="hidden-label">{{ 'general.password_page.login_form_password_label' | t }}</label>
<div class="input-group">
<input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="input-group-field" placeholder="{{ 'general.password_page.login_form_password_placeholder' | t }}" autofocus>
<span class="input-group-btn">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn--primary password-page__login-form__submit">
<span class="fas fa-sign-in-alt" aria-hidden="true"></span>
<span class="sumbit-text">{{ 'general.password_page.login_form_submit' | t }}</span>
</button>
</span>
</div>
{% endform %}
<hr class="hr"> 

Tried using Inspect Element in Chrome to reverse engineer but no dice. The strings are different when I inspect my site which I found odd:

<div class="grid__item large--one-third push--large--one-third text-center">
<form method="post" action="/password" id="login_form" accept-charset="UTF-8" class="storefront-password-form"><input type="hidden" name="form_type" value="storefront_password"><input type="hidden" name="utf8" value="✓">
<div class="errors"><ul><li>Password incorrect, please try again.</li></ul></div> (<-- I need something like this)
<label for="password" class="hidden-label"></label>
<div class="input-group">
<input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="input-group-field" placeholder="" autofocus="">
<span class="input-group-btn">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn--primary password-page__login-form__submit">
<span class="fas fa-sign-in-alt" aria-hidden="true"></span>
<span class="sumbit-text"></span>
</button>
</span>
</div>
</form>
<hr class="hr">

Any help sincerely appreciated.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4570 1028 1321

@MikeCronin 

Please goto Online store -> Themes -> Action dropdown -> Select edit langauges -> Find your text and replace it with new text.

edit-language.jpg

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
0 Likes
MikeCronin
Tourist
19 0 3

Was my first instinct to try that. Unfortunately there is literally no box of text to edit this there which I thought was quite strange. 

0 Likes