I want to add a 'Buy Now' button to my header

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

I hired someone to build out my site for me.  Our contract has ended and now I am on my own.  I have gotten lots of feedback that its 'hard' or 'confusing' to find my product page from my home page.  So, I want to add a 'Buy Now' button to my header.  I have also learned that my designer did not use a shopify theme, they used a custom theme, making this more challenging for me.  I am a novice, not an expert by any means, in coding.

For reference, my site is www.GetStayTucked.com

If its too challenging to add a buy now button to the header, just under the header would be fine too, but I want them to see the button first thing upon landing on the site.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1087 180 213

Hello,

It would require 
Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll likely want to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you.
I've been hired by 25+ people from this very forum, you can read their recommendations about my work clicking here.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Diego,

Thank you for your response!  What fee would your charge for a job such as this?

Thank you,

Jim

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1087 180 213

@StayTucked1 

I've sent you a private message. Thanks!

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes