I want to add to the phrase "Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers" on the Order Summary

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 2 0

I want to add "We will never sell or give out your contact information" to the Order Summary Page where the marketing button and "Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers" is.  Can someone tell me which file that text is in?

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
52 13 16

Hi @pmartensen ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in! You can do this using the Language Editor in the admin. To access this go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Languages.

You can find this particular term in the Checkout & System tab of your language editor; or you can use the filter box to search for this term.

You can customize most of the wording in your site using the Language Editor. This helps to build a cohesive brand voice for your company! Since you're interested in customizing the wording of your website I thought you may be interested in our Academy course How to Design Your Online Store (with Zero Design Experience).

In terms of building trust with your customers, I would take a look at our blog post 9 Ways to Earn Customer Trust When You Have Zero Sales for some ideas you may not have thought of. How are you currently building trust with your customers? Have you added a review app yet, such as our Product Reviews?

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to keep helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like