I want to move locatlisation form or language selector from footer to header.

lotusfire
2 0 0

I want to move localisation form or language selector from footer to header. And actually I copied its code and made a new snippet and included it in header, after this that language selector is showing in header but dropdown is not working.

Actually this is my store address:- https://firelotus.myshopify.com/
A
lso I attached code pics.

Till now I did following:-

1. Added language selector from shopify admin and automatically it gets added to footer.

2. Then I searched the complete code for language selector in footer.liquid

3. Then I copied that part. I mean edited some part. then made 

store-language.liquid in snippet folder and included it in header.

4. Now that language selector is showing in header but dropdown is not working.

I have attached images if u need to look. Also I have another similiar question. Like If I want to include some code of footer like subscribe search bar in some custom section which I have made. how to do that?

Any help would be greatly appretiated

Screenshot from 2020-07-02 17-06-09.pngScreenshot from 2020-07-02 17-02-44.pngScreenshot from 2020-07-02 17-01-12.png

0 Likes

I have did for Debut theme,  Add code for language bar in Header section file and added js code to work it.

Shopify
0 Likes
lotusfire
2 0 0

Dear Bhavesh,

Thanks for reply. I added code for language selector from footer to header. That language selector and dropdown menu to chose language showing. But its not working. When I click on it nothing happens.
As you mentioned you also added js code which was needed to make it work! how to find that js code?
I checked theme.js but I didnt find exactly which part of code should I copy.

Could you please explain little bit more about the js part in your answer. BTW i guess you are right I have added simple html code but because js not working it is not working.

0 Likes
goalmarketing
4 0 0

Hi,

Do tou solve this question? I need too to move the language selector from footer to header.

Thanks

bruno Azevedo

0 Likes
LotusGreens
1 0 1

Hello Goalmarketing,

yeah I was able to move move the language selector from footer to header, By installing this free app.  Translation Lab
I have attached screenshot for your reference also you can see my store also in which I have implemented the same.

https://lotus-greens.myshopify.com/    password : - Whitelotus

I hope my answer helped  you. If It was helpful please accept it as a solution. 
ThanksScreenshot from 2020-09-22 16-34-37.pngScreenshot from 2020-09-22 16-31-14.pngScreenshot from 2020-09-22 16-31-11.png

goalmarketing
4 0 0
Hi LotusGreens,

Thanks for the reply.

I already did this job.
Thanks
0 Likes
goalmarketing
4 0 0

Hi 

Thanks for reply and suggestions.

We edit the code and implement it. Thank you

Best regards

Goalmarketing team

0 Likes
ErikOstling
1 0 0

Hi Bhavesh, Can you share this code? Best Erik

0 Likes
goalmarketing
4 0 0

Hi LotusGreens,

Sorry the late reply  

I did with this free app and working well.

https://carpakoifashion.com/

Thanks for your help and suggestion.

Bruno Azevedo

0 Likes