I want to put the paypal code, I don't know any, please help

This is the button code

https://www.supportcatlive.com/

gggg.PNG

0 Likes
Trailblazer
140 12 15

Hi,  @SAMIRE1236

We can help you with this task, just send us an email to thepremierstores@gmail.com with your URL Shopify store and we will send you a request to your Shopify as a collaborator.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Explorer
94 1 4

I want to know where to put the code

0 Likes
Trailblazer
140 12 15

Where do you want to show the button?
Shopify has dynamic buttons, you can configure it on your payment methods, you can find more information here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
168 27 22

Hello, @SAMIRE1236.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I’ve taken a look at your website and was able to see the PayPal button on the product page. Shopify themes and third-party themes from our Theme Store will have the PayPal accelerated checkout buttons integrated once you set up PayPal on your store. However, I can’t say for sure for custom-built themes. If you’re using a custom theme, you may need a developer to code this function. Or, were you trying to embed the PayPal button for a different sales channel (eg. Buy Buttons)?

Here’s what I am seeing on your website:

09-45-544ld-vnzoz

Let me know if this helps clarify the PayPal button. If you have any other questions on PayPal, don’t hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Explorer
94 1 4

I want to add this code. The button appears like thisvvvv.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
168 27 22

Hey, @SAMIRE1236.

Thank you for following up and clarifying the request. I'm afraid adding custom PayPal buttons falls outside the scope of our Theme Support as indicated in our design policy. That said, you can try to edit your theme's coding and paste the custom PayPal button to your theme. Before making any changes to your theme, I recommend duplicating your theme and making a copy so that you can easily revert your theme if the custom coding doesn’t work.

If you have limited knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript, or Liquid; I recommend hiring a developer or working with Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts are experienced with custom coding and can help you explore adding a custom PayPal button. 

Was there a specific reason that you don't want to use the integrated PayPal and accelerated checkout buttons?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes