This is the button code

https://www.supportcatlive.com/

gggg.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
270 26 42

Hi,  @Anonymous: 

We can help you with this task, just send us an email to thepremierstores@gmail.com with your URL Shopify store and we will send you a request to your Shopify as a collaborator.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1423 0 0

I want to know where to put the code

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
270 26 42

Where do you want to show the button?
Shopify has dynamic buttons, you can configure it on your payment methods, you can find more information here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 63 88

Hello, @Anonymous.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I’ve taken a look at your website and was able to see the PayPal button on the product page. Shopify themes and third-party themes from our Theme Store will have the PayPal accelerated checkout buttons integrated once you set up PayPal on your store. However, I can’t say for sure for custom-built themes. If you’re using a custom theme, you may need a developer to code this function. Or, were you trying to embed the PayPal button for a different sales channel (eg. Buy Buttons)?

Here’s what I am seeing on your website:

09-45-544ld-vnzoz

Let me know if this helps clarify the PayPal button. If you have any other questions on PayPal, don’t hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1423 0 0

I want to add this code. The button appears like thisvvvv.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 63 88

Hey, @Anonymous.

Thank you for following up and clarifying the request. I'm afraid adding custom PayPal buttons falls outside the scope of our Theme Support as indicated in our design policy. That said, you can try to edit your theme's coding and paste the custom PayPal button to your theme. Before making any changes to your theme, I recommend duplicating your theme and making a copy so that you can easily revert your theme if the custom coding doesn’t work.

If you have limited knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript, or Liquid; I recommend hiring a developer or working with Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts are experienced with custom coding and can help you explore adding a custom PayPal button. 

Was there a specific reason that you don't want to use the integrated PayPal and accelerated checkout buttons?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can you add the PayPal later code (the new PayPal later option) to Shopify theme code. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 63 88

Hey, @MaryM1.

That's a great question!

It looks like PayPal's Bill Me Later, now known as PayPal Credit, provides financing up to 6 months; however, this is something that consumer's need to apply for and, once approved, this is linked with their PayPal account. Customers will be managing the finance directly on PayPal, therefore it's not something that you'd need to add to your theme code.

If you're looking to offer pay later or financing options for your checkout, there are a couple of options you can consider - Such as Affirm pay-over-time messaging or PUT IT ON LAY-BUY. Both of these apps will allow you to offer financing, which can be presented with your existing payment options. If you need any assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Elias

Paypal has now joined others and now offers a pay in 4 option (like Affirm, Afterpay, etc.). It’s called PayPal pay Later. 

They provide 2 different codes to include in your website code, but I am unsure of where to place as part of the Shopify Simple theme line items. 

B8280D65-58AD-4B47-9FB9-01388FC87E75.jpeg

0 Likes