I want to use custom css bulletpoints, but i cant manage to do it please help me :)

Maxence73
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello guys i would like to use this image/icon: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0260/1231/9840/files/list-check.png?v=1620302776

as bulletpoints in my shopify product description.

Please help me because i tried alot and couldnt get it to work since i am bad in css and html

thank you alot for your help !

Really appreciate it.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7370 1746 2334

@Maxence73 

Please share your store URL .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Maxence73
Tourist
6 0 2

hello my store is :

ohmycurls.de

thank you very much

0 Likes
Maxence73
Tourist
6 0 2

can somebody pls help me ...

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7370 1746 2334

@Maxence73 

I checked your product page there are tabs. Could you please tell me where you need those bullets?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Maxence73
Tourist
6 0 2

i need to display them like this :

Capture d’écran 2021-06-25 à 14.48.31.png

in the normal product description.

can you help me pls

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7370 1746 2334

@Maxence73 

Can you share product page URL

Thanks!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7370 1746 2334

@Maxence73 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product-single__description_page ul, ol {
    list-style-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0260/1231/9840/files/list-check.png?v=1620302776) !important;
}

Thanks!

Maxence73
Tourist
6 0 2

ok thank you very much !!!!

also how can i make them look better like on the picture i sent, they appear too small on my website

0 Likes