I would love to find the theme download / buy!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

hello guys,

i trying to find this theme to download/buy 

i use some websites to check it and i find his name Shopify Theme Name: 2020V01_LIVE_FINAL-SL_PRIDE_MAY282020

but going to the error page.. 

can you help me guys somehow?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
79 3 27

Hi, @SorinSmon!

Welcome to Shopify Community and thanks for sharing your question with our network. My name is Olivia and I work here.

I had a look at the website link you shared and I also really like the theme. It's super clean with appropriate white spacing, products are well featured, and the testimonials on the home page help build trust in the product. There is no way to check what theme another store is using, but it sounds like you may have found what the owner saved their theme file as. Not to worry though - a big part of our job is helping merchants like you build beautiful websites, and I am sure we will find the perfect theme for you.

Our Theme Store has a beautiful array of various themes, both paid and free. You can even sort the themes by collection or by industry to see which theme is best-suited for your business. The website you shared appears to be in the Health & Beauty industry, but you can filter it even further to see which themes are recommended for you based on your budget, number of products, and so much more.

I did some research and found these awesome theme recommendations for you:

Make sure to check those out, but don't forget there's many more options where those came from. Picking a theme helps you set the tone for your entire website, but it's also important to find one that showcases your products. Paid themes are a final purchase, so be sure to test the themes and view demos before deciding like so:

04-14-9j3fv-inv6q

Once you have decided, you can download and customize up to 20 different themes. This lets you have seasonal versions or new themes ready to go for product launches or holidays. It's also a really good idea to have a couple different copies of your theme as back-up just in case. 

I really hope you enjoy some of my picks, but let me know which one is your favourite. If you already have a store on Shopify, I'd love to see it and help you shortlist a few more options.

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like