Image Hyperlink

1 0 0

I am using the debut theme to create my shopify store. I would like to add a hyperlink to the main image which your editor says is the "image with text overlay" except I do not want to use a text overlay or a button to attach the link to. I want the image itself to be clickable. I see a button here under "text" that represents a link but it does nothing when pressed. Is this possibly a paid feature? I am currently in the trial period and not paying. Do I need to edit code? I am not a programmer obviously. Checked posts and do not see an answer to this question. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
341 26 52

Hi, @swebbontheweb.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

First of all, welcome to Shopify and to the Shopify Community forums! I'm happy to help you out with your question on adding a clickable image to your Debut theme.

Since this is a free Shopify theme, we can send this up to our design team to take care of this as a customization request for you. Our design team can handle certain customizations on Shopify themes, you can learn more about this in our design policy here.

To get this sent up for you, I've sent you an email to the email address listed on your Shopify Community profile. Could you please check your inbox? Once I hear from you, I can forward your request to our team!

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes