Image SIze On Simple Theme

Solved
Highlighted
12 0 0

On my categories page all the products listed the images do not appear the same size, it will take lots of time to have to edit these images before uploading.   Its okay on the product page but on your categoris page which i have 4 in a row it does not look good at all unless all the images are uniformed and the same size.   Is there a way to have the images render the same size.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
662 61 131

Hey there, @fabshopco 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. Themes display product images based on the size of the product image that was uploaded. I understand that editing these individually will take a lot of painstaking time, we do, however, have an app that will do this work for you. 

Photo Resize by Pixc will automatically resize and replace ALL of your product photos to the perfect square ratio. This way everything is uniform on your website.

Alternatively, you could use Bulk Image Edit. This app will allow you to bulk square, resize, or crop images to fit any social media or sales channel listing as well as improve SEO by optimizing image sizes, alt-text and file names. Better site load speed and SEO -> higher rankings, more traffic and sales..

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
1783 293 382

Hi,

I think i have solved this issue on your this post

So please check and then let me know

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes