Image Swipe on Mobile - DEBUT Theme

2 0 1

Hello, 

I just set up a store and I can't help to find a solution for this issue: when surfing the product pages from mobile there is the image gallery but you can change image only by clicking on them. Is there a way to swipe the gallery with the finger to change the big image, without clicking on the thumb?

Another thing related to this. If I click on the arrows when the image finish there is a lot of blank space and it continue to slide but there are no more images.

Thanks

1 Like
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Also looking for a way to swipe on mobile (on Debut)...please and thank you!

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 5

I've been searching for a solution to this for some time. Really surprised it's not a default feature by now. Someone please help!

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

@Amy20 wrote:

I've been searching for a solution to this for some time. Really surprised it's not a default feature by now. Someone please help!

I completely agree with this, it has to be implemented by default/

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Has anybody been able to figure this out?

Please help! :(

0 Likes
Explorer
51 6 21
I took a look at the code for the product slideshow and I will try and come up with a solution this week and post it here.

The reason why it is not working is because for whatever reason the slideshow on the product page is not a slickJS slideshow, like the one on the home page. The little image display below the featured image actually is a slickJS set of thumbnails on mobile, but the thing that actually switches the featured image is handled by the theme.js file and not the slickJS code.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

Brother, I would be forever grateful! 😍

0 Likes
3 0 0

hey. Did anyone found any solution yet?

0 Likes
3 0 0

hey @michaelPeterson  did you write/find any solution yet?

0 Likes
Explorer
51 6 21
Not yet I'm going to work on a solution this weekend I will post it here once it is all done. I'm leaning towards a JavaScript solution since that will be easier to paste in your code.
0 Likes