Image Swipe on Mobile - DEBUT Theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi WickedWearz! thanks to reach us i just want to say that there will no effect on anything else there will be just what you want.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Awesome can you implement this right away? And is it possible to just
charge our shopify account? It's 5 dollars correct?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
3 0 0
Ok done! Thank you again and looking forward to the edits!

Also if you see anything and have Suggestions please feel free to let me
know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3
How is the result? Can you share it here?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @michaelPeterson, slight issue. I've done as suggested and am getting one swipe out of it (link: https://randomstore1919.myshopify.com/collections/vintage/products/slider-test-product; password: vowwho).

However, after the first swipe it won't work. Any thoughts on why this might be? Very keen to get a swiper working!

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi @michaelPeterson,

thanks for the code but I have the same issue, it swipes once and the wont swipe at all. Can you help? Also is there a way to also make when the arrows are clicked in the carousel it also changes the image?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Kester,

I see that the mobile product slider is working perfectly fine. 

Do you mind to advise us on how do we get the same results?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

@KesterLeek hey Kester, your site looks great. can you share how you were able to get the swipe to work?

@KesterLeek wrote:

Hi @michaelPeterson, slight issue. I've done as suggested and am getting one swipe out of it (link: https://randomstore1919.myshopify.com/collections/vintage/products/slider-test-product; password: vowwho).

However, after the first swipe it won't work. Any thoughts on why this might be? Very keen to get a swiper working!

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Michael could you email me the code?

0 Likes