Image zoom on mobile

Excursionist
26 0 6

I have image zoom selected on the Brooklyn theme.  On the desktop when you click on the image the picture opens as an enlarged image.

There is no zoom on a mobile device and if there should be, its not working.  Does anyone know if the image should be zooming in on a mobile device or how to make it zoom in.

I have been watching people view products and it seems as if they are trying to click on the image to enlarge them and nothing happens which I think is frustrating potential customers.

www.yourbagandaccessorystore.com

Thanks for any help

4 Likes
1 0 1
I have the exact same problem...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
1 Like
1 0 1

I am also having the same issue. It seems like the theme is missing this bit of code, as it works on the desktop but not mobile. Any help out there shopify gurus?

1 Like
1 0 1

If you find a solution, I will appreciate because I am having the same problem too. zoom does not work on phone! 

I am using Minimal theme!

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Same problem here. Any solutions, anybody...?

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 2
I have the exact same problem. In fact, I can't even zoom in images in the desktop version either. The image opens in a new window, but it is not zoomed in.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Facing same issue.

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 2
I installed the app called "Full Page Zoom". It solved the issue.
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

I installed "Full Page Zoom" plugin also, but I still can't pinch to zoom in the picture (iPhone / Chrome&Safari).

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 2
Make sure to enable "zoom on mobile" in the app settings. If the picture quality is good (at least 1000×1000) it should zoom both on desktop and on mobile by just clicking on the picture.
1 Like