Images Blurry in Pages - Debut Theme

Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 3

Hi Guys

I don't know why every time I upload an image into a "page" it automatically becomes blurred even though it is a high quality image?

I haven't had this problem with the home page or even collections. No matter the image, they are all blurry and distorted!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to fix this and make the image clear?

Theme used DEBUT

https://www.luxurybrandjewellery.com.au/pages/three-ways-to-help-you-sell

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 8.25.20 pm.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @LuxuryJewellery,

Here the screenshot please confirm.

Is it the actual image your site is

Capture.PNG

having?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 3

Hi @oscprofessional 

it was just a screenshot of the page

The blurry image is all the branded logos in between the text 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

The actually size of the image is 480*96. and according to the code, there is a inline css width 1000 * 1000 including height, If you remove it then it will turn back to its original size and will not stretch.

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 3

Hi,

I have altered that in the html code now and it is smaller but still blurry and not clear? Any other options?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

The quality of the image is not good. change the image or you can do it with any software for quality.

Whats app
0 Likes