Images loading very small

1 0 0

I have upload over 700 images and all are high quality images. Recently when I started selecting my products the images would show up as a thumbnail, the same size as the actual thumbnail. However if I resize the window it will force it to reload and be the correct size. Once I hit refresh though, it goes back down to thumbnail size. I cannot figure out what the problem is. 

My website is hillcrestcollections.com

painted grand entrance cabinet is an example of one that does 

Note: resizing the page solves the problem but once you reload it goes back to being broken

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
555 36 77

Hey, Chris! 

Dallas here from the Social Care team here at Shopify.

I was taking a look at the painted grand entrance cabinet on your site. I wanted to take some screenshots to share with you, just to see if the images are working as they should or not. 

This is what it looks like for me when I search the product. 

Then when I click on the product, this is how the images show up for me: 

The 2nd image of the cabinet does appear to be bigger than the first, but based on the images that I have shown, are they showing different for you? 

If they are, it sounds like this could be a cache related issue. This helpful link gives the instructions on how to clear the cache for all browsers. Once you have done that it should clear up the problem you are having with the image sizing, but if it doesn't please let me know! 

In the meantime, if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to give us a shout. Our support team is here to help 24/7

All the best, 
Dallas 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes