Implement Masonry on Homepage

4 0 0

Can anyone help me implement Masonry on my homepage? I only want to achieve a very simple montage of pictures to link to collection pages and products, I just don't understand the required html within the page...

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
189 0 15

Hi Anna,

Masonry has some built in options for that, if you open a staff account for support@pasilobus.com we can have a quick look. As far as I remember you are able to add images with the help of the link lists consisting of links to pages, it is in the theme settings. Clean Themes have a good customer support by the way, let them know too.

If you decide to let us look please send the link of this page as a reminder.  I hope this helps

Pasilobus, Inc - Shopify Experts - Contact us at support@pasilobus.com
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have the Masonry theme, I just wish to make use of the Masonry plugin

(http://masonry.desandro.com ) on selected pages of my site.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
189 0 15

Anna,

I am not sure how to explain it here, you will have to change a lot of things it is not really simple.

If you need that sort of look I would really suggest using Masonry theme anyway. If you cannot figure it out how to implement it, then you will work with a developer which will cost much higher than just purchasing the theme. 

If you just want to list your collections on a page this may a be solution for you, see the link below

http://docs.shopify.com/support/your-store/collections/featuring-collections-using-link-lists

You have great photography and amazing products.  Slide shows are really cute and all look great :) I encourage you to look up for other themes on Shopify theme store. A great theme can help you sell more

themes.shopify.com

I hope this helps

Pasilobus, Inc - Shopify Experts - Contact us at support@pasilobus.com
0 Likes
Explorer
70 3 8

Hi Anna,

did you get Masonry implemented in the end?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
96 17 12

@Anna21 @Outer_net - Just to tack along, this is not an "app" and definitely requires custom development to implement.  Would strongly recommend hiring a developer to knock these out as that will also assist with troubleshooting if something comes up (most masonry plugins are jquery and can break easily :(

Hope this helps!

0 Likes