Impossible to Remove Padding - Venture

Tourist
14 0 1

Hi there! I'm trying to remove all the padding from the slideshow down between different sections and for some reason I can't remove it! I've tryed everything that I've found on the forum with 0 result. Could anyone help me? Thanks!

I'm using Venture. This is my website.

Thanks,

Albert.

0 Likes
Astronaut
835 95 180

What padding are you talking about? Post a screen shot of what's bothering you.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

@NinthonyThis is what I would like to get rid off

Mainly after the slideshow and the rich text, but also between the other sections.

this 2.pngthis 1.png

this 3.png

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

@NinthonyDo you have any idea how could I solve that?

Thanks,

Albert.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
835 95 180

The issue is that it's not padding. The slideshow has a set height and your images span with entire width of the container. So when the screen width gets smaller, so does the overall image because it's always going to be the width of the screen, but it's height readjusts to keep it's aspect ratio, but the height of the containing div is still specifically set to say 600px.  So when the image ultimately gets resized and the height drops below 600px, you start getting big blank areas of space. It's just the way the slideshow is designed... if it were me I would redesign the section to replace a second image at mobile size, but that would require quite a bit of custom code. I'll take a look at the other parts for you though too. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Tourist
14 0 1

Thanks for your reply! @Ninthony Really useful explanation!

Do you know what part of the code should I change to make it look nice on both platforms? Phone and computer?

Thanks,

Albert

0 Likes