Impulse Theme: Drawer button re-direct

BradleyDevilier
Tourist
8 0 2

I am using the Impulse theme with an app for in-store pickups but I need the cart drawer button to not take people directly to the checkout, instead I need it to redirect them back to the cart in order for the app to do its job. 

I haven't been able to find the drawer's checkout button liquid anywhere to change what that button says or where it points to. 

Any help is appreciated!! 

forumpostshopifydrawerhelp.JPG

Replies 7 (7)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@BradleyDevilier 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
danielwu1010
Tourist
4 0 1

We have the same issue.

I've message the theme designer team. Yet to heard back.

Would really want to modify that button in the cart drawer to link to /cart page instead of /checkouts/contact-info page.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@danielwu1010 

yes please share store url

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
danielwu1010
Tourist
4 0 1

Our Site URL: https://shop.lebledor.com

I edited The <button> </button> Part in cart-drawer.liquid file in one of the theme in our theme library. Appears to be working. However, would appreciate if someone else with more liquid coding experience could take a look.

<div class="cart__checkout-wrapper">
            <button type="submit" name="checkout" data-terms-required="{{ settings.cart_terms_conditions_enable }}" class="cart__checkout">
              <a href="/cart" class="btn cart__checkout"> {{ 'cart.general.checkout' | t }} </a> 
            </button>
            {% if additional_checkout_buttons and settings.cart_additional_buttons %}
              <div class="additional-checkout-buttons additional-checkout-buttons--vertical">{{ content_for_additional_checkout_buttons }}</div>
            {% endif %}
          </div>

Much appreciated!

Daniel

SidouLF
Shopify Partner
62 7 8

You can disable the cart drawer by going into settings -> Cart -> Select the dropdown menu where it says Cart and change it to Page

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me if you need any help and and have any issue.
danielwu1010
Tourist
4 0 1

We like the cart drawer actually, but too bad the button redirects the customers to /checkouts/contact-info without going into /cart first. 

We have a couple custom fields that we need our customers to fill out.