Impulse Theme - products showing as sold out when there is inventory.

Jmcna
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I’ve had this issue since Thursday and still waiting for support from various places to get back to me.

All my single variant products are showing as out of stock when there is inventory.

All my multi variant products show out of stock, then when you click around the variants, they become available. Refresh the page and they are out of stock again.

I have all the correct settings checked and have seen from previous posts about this that it may be to do with Location. I only have one location and everything is set as it should be, so doesn’t appear to be that.

I tried a temporary fix of turning in ‘allow purchases when out of stock’ just so I could sell still, but even that doesn’t work. 

Im at a loss now... it’s nearly a week of losing sales now (which I really can’t afford) and all support is taking ages.

If anyone can shed any light on why this may be happening I’d be grateful.

thank you,

Replies 4 (4)

McBailey
Tourist
7 0 3

We are currently experiencing the same issue - did you ever receive a workaround / solution from support? I've reached out and their solution doesn't seem to actually work.

Jmcna
Tourist
3 0 1
Yes, turned out to be the Wholesale club app that we had installed. It had removed some code. We put the code back in and it seemed to fix it.
McBailey
Tourist
7 0 3

Hmmm okay. We don't have many third party apps. Do you mind me asking which code/where? and if you could share it with me?

Jmcna
Tourist
3 0 1
It was the product template where the add to cart button was.

It was a while ago now, so I honestly don’t remember exactly where it was or how we found out.

Our main problem was that all items were showing out of stock which this fixed.

The variants not showing thing was another issue that was sorted by the app team themselves (wholesale club) so I’m not sure what they did.

From looking around at the time, it seems a lot of people were having similar issues that were all resolved by different things. So I’d suggest a quick search and see if any match yours. Otherwise, I’d just reach out to all apps you use to see if they’ve made a recent update or anything. And of course, your theme developers.

Sorry I can’t be more help.