In the jumpstart theme how do I reduce the padding on the left side of my logo

Highlighted
2 0 0

My logo on desktop is waaaaayyy too far right and I want it on the left side of the screen.

How do I change the code to make sure the logo is in the desired spot?

0 Likes

Could you please share your website URL so that I can help you with the CSS?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
https://www.perennialsolution.com/
0 Likes
2 0 0

Screenshot_1.png

not quite ready to give out my site, but this is the position of the logo on the jumpstart theme.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 31 66

Hey, @NewbieShop12 !

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out, and I hope you are enjoying building your store. 

With the Jumpstart theme, the default position for the logo is on the left hand side. For example:

27-10-82qzu-xssqv

If it has moved to the right, or has excessive padding pushing it to the right of the screen, this would likely be due to custom coding. In this case the best way to be able to help with this would be by examining your theme's CSS as @Perennial mentions.

I do understand if you are not yet ready to share a link or info on your site just yet. As you are using a free Shopify Built theme, our Theme Support may be able to help you via email, as part of your free design time.  They would first need to take a look at the level of customization already applied to your theme's style sheet.

I have sent you an email to verify your details. If you would like our Theme Support to take a look into this for you, feel free to reply to me when you can.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes