Increase Products Per Page | Supply Theme

Excursionist
81 0 1

I need help increasing products per page from 48 to 64.

Screenshot_1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @DStanko!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

You can change the number of products that are shown on your collection pages, either by making changes to your theme settings in the theme editor or by editing your theme's code. You can show any number of products you like, as long as you don't exceed Shopify's limit of 50 products per page.

We have a guide all about how to do this in our help centre here, have a look and let me know if you have any difficulties doing this and I can try and help you through it. 

Separate to your query, I just wanted to say that we're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes