Increase grid size, page margin

Solved
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 68

Hello community,

I would like to increase the size of my store pages, can you help me with the css command?
I'm using a store as an example and I think its size is cool.
I edited my entire store, but when I have to align and move in size, margin, I get really lost.

I use this store as an example, I would like to make the page size the same.
Dali Relógios (dalirelogios.com.br)

FindWorld_0-1625477722522.png

Thank you for your help.
My store: findworld.com.br
Password: edit321

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7334 1734 2313

@FindWorld 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.page-width {
    padding-left: 50px !important;
    padding-right: 50px !important;
	max-width: 100% !important;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 68

Hi friend, thanks.
It was like that, it seems that the footer is not aligned with the rest of the page.

FindWorld_0-1625479241764.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7334 1734 2313

This is an accepted solution.

@FindWorld 

As per the coding, the footer looks correct. Actually, the above section has padding on the left therefore it doesn't look aligned.

I just want you to make changes in width in the previously given code. Please check the screenshot below.

change-width.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 68

Hi friend, thanks for the change.

It was a little big, can you tell me the measurements on this page? I tried to get it but couldn't.

Dali Relógios (dalirelogios.com.br)

thanks @dmwwebartisan 

0 Likes
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 68
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7334 1734 2313

@FindWorld 

Let me check.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7334 1734 2313

@FindWorld 

Please add the following code.

.conteiner, .container {
    max-width: 1920px !important;
}
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7334 1734 2313

@FindWorld 

Measurements on this page  1368px

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.  for increase width

.conteiner, .container {
    max-width: 1920px !important;
}

FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 68

Hello, friend, good morning

Thanks for all the help.

I added this code and it was like this, size was very good.
Now the footer is not aligned, I would like to leave it the same and with these margins around
Can you see that his has items of a certain size? I would like to leave it like this, I tried to move item by item, but I couldn't, each one has a different px, I would like to leave it that way.
Thank you very much @dmwwebartisan 

FindWorld_0-1625502369908.png

FindWorld_1-1625502389383.png