Increase margin and space between Menu and Announcement Bar in the scrolling in VENTURE

Solved
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18901 1985 6996

@SportInbox 

sorry for this issue 

are you added account icon code? bcz i can't see if you need this please let me know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
SportInbox
Excursionist
14 0 6

Hello @KetanKumar 

I didn't added an account Icon. Maybe could be a good thing because It would looks better. But I don't know how to do it.

Anyway, and meanwile, what I need is that the account login "text" (would be better an icon) appears when I scroll down in desktop. Please see the pictures. What you see in "PINK" before scrolling, I need it in the "GREEN" circle after scrolling. Hope this is clear now. And of course, if could be an icon would be great!

And about Mobile version, I need that the "account Login" appears in the Bar, bellow the cart ("GREEN" circle). And of course, if could be an icon would be great too! Because then I can put it "beside" the cart instead "bellow". (Example below)

Thanks in advance!

ACCOUNT_LOGIN_DSK1.jpgACCOUNT_LOGIN_DSK2.jpg

ACCOUNT_LOGIN_MOBILE.jpg

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18901 1985 6996

@SportInbox 

sorry for this issue please add this css code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.customer-login-links.sticky-hidden {
    display: inline-block;
}

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
SportInbox
Excursionist
14 0 6

Hello @KetanKumar 

It's looks better but I need the bar Thinner (in only one Row) as before. What I mean is that I need the cart and search bar in same row when scrolling. Attach you a picture bellow to see what I need.

And also I need in mobile version. The Customer login is still hidden in mobile. I

Thanks in advance

ACCOUNT_LOGIN_DSK.jpgACCOUNT_LOGIN_MOBILE.jpg

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18901 1985 6996

@SportInbox 

yes it possible to change some back and custom code 

SportInbox
Excursionist
14 0 6

Hi @KetanKumar 

If possible to you to share the code here to paste at the end of the theme.scss.liquid ? Maybe in the future we can help someone else

Thank you very much!!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18901 1985 6996

@SportInbox 

sorry for this issue it was difficult but i will try please share header code 

0 Likes