Solved

Increase number of Collections per row in Collection List section Prestige

NZA
Shopify Partner
128 12 34

Good Day, sorry if this question was asked before.

I would like to increase the number of slots i can add in a single row for the collection list section. At the moment it can ony fit 3 per row, if i add a 4th it will create another line (Example below)

NZA_0-1626561199757.png

The section name is "Collection-List.liquid"

I would like to be able to add 4 in a single row, i tried a bunch of things with the code but none worked, i am not really good with liquid. Would really apreciate some help with this guys!

Store url: https://donutsole-hu.myshopify.com/

Password: twilye

Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solution (1)

laurafizzypixel
Excursionist
37 10 7

This is an accepted solution.

You'll need to write some CSS to do this. If you open the code editor for your theme and open the correct liquid section/snippet, you can paste this directly in and it should work.

<style>
@media only screen and (min-width: 1140px) {
    .CollectionItem {
        min-width: 25%;
    }
}
</style>

The best solution though would be to ask a developer to build custom functionality into the theme that allows you to set how many blocks per row. 

Hope that helps!

Laura | UK Shopify Partner & Theme Developer at Fizzy Pixel

- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept as Solution.

- Looking for more help? Email me at laura@fizzypixel.co.uk or visit our website.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

laurafizzypixel
Excursionist
37 10 7

This is an accepted solution.

You'll need to write some CSS to do this. If you open the code editor for your theme and open the correct liquid section/snippet, you can paste this directly in and it should work.

<style>
@media only screen and (min-width: 1140px) {
    .CollectionItem {
        min-width: 25%;
    }
}
</style>

The best solution though would be to ask a developer to build custom functionality into the theme that allows you to set how many blocks per row. 

Hope that helps!

Laura | UK Shopify Partner & Theme Developer at Fizzy Pixel

- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept as Solution.

- Looking for more help? Email me at laura@fizzypixel.co.uk or visit our website.

NZA
Shopify Partner
128 12 34

Thank you very much @laurafizzypixel 

I added the code after the last </style> label in "Collection-List.liquid" and it worked perfectly!

Anderson10
Excursionist
29 0 8

Hi @laurafizzypixel,

May I ask what code to use if i wanted 2 collections per row on a mobile?

Many thanks

Mark