Increasing product image size beyond "large" on home and collection page - SUPPLY THEME

Tourist
4 0 1

I've followed several instructions to edit the codes to increase product image size and decrease products per collection row. However, I'm stuck how do I increase the product image size beyond "large" so that 3 fill up the row?

END GOAL:
I want to have 3 products per row on my home page and collection pages so that there isn't a blank space left on the far right. I've done that by changing the featured-row.liquid code
from
{% capture row_limit %}{{ row_limit_setting | times: 4 }}{% endcapture %}

to 

{% capture row_limit %}{{ row_limit_setting | times: 3 }}{% endcapture %}

But, when I do there, 's an extra space for an additional product.

How do I increase the image size past "large" so that all three product images fill the row?

---

Also, for reference, these are the instructions I followed:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-Image-size-supply-theme/m-p/196667

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Supply-Theme-Change-Image-Sizes-and-Number-of-Product...

0 Likes

Hello 

Go to Online Store-> Themes -> Customize theme
1. To change product per row on collection pages follow this screens:

30.jpg

2. To change product display per row on home page follow below screens:
31.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

I appreciate your help, but again, I'm using the Supply theme which doesn't appear to have this option. I did notice this same suggestion in the forums previously, but it just doesn't work for Supply. (see image)

I believe it's a coding matter. Any other thoughts/suggestions? Thanks again!

Capture.PNG

0 Likes