Increasing the space between logo and navigation menu

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, 

I am new to Shopify and I need help in increasing the distance between the logo and the navigation menu.

I need to do padding somewhere but I don't know. 

qq.PNG

0 Likes

Hi Bishoy, I would first check your theme editor. If you go under Header there are usually options that allow you to change where the logo is placed. If not, you'll need to find out what the navigation file is called within the header.liquid file and then find it in the CSS. Please reach out directly if you need more help!

Making Shopify Tasks Straight Forward. Contact me directly to get help with your Shopify website quickly and painlessly.

0 Likes
Navigator
337 37 37

@Bishoy wrote:

Hello, 

I am new to Shopify and I need help in increasing the distance between the logo and the navigation menu.

I need to do padding somewhere but I don't know. 

qq.PNG

hello, can you share your website url?

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
3 0 0
Can someone do this shit without taking money or market their service here! For God sake, this is CSS guys damn!
0 Likes

Success.

Navigator
337 37 37

@Bishoy wrote:
Can someone do this shit without taking money or market their service here! For God sake, this is CSS guys damn!

add this css to end of timber.scss file, right now logo and menu has taken entire space of the wrapper so for more space we need to increase wrapper width

.wrapper {max-width: 1250px;}
you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you so much for your help!
0 Likes